The Cabin at a Glance
Just six miles from the 515 highway between Blue Ridge Georgia and Ellijay Georgia, the Red Apple Cabin sits atop a 2,100 foot elevation on two wooded acres with expanded, long range views south, across the Great Smoky Mountains and the beginning of the Appalachian trail.
The Perfect Place to Escape
Recharge fire side and be greeted by the stars or the cool fall breeze.
Blue Ridge and Ellijay Georgia is the perfect escape back in time and away from the crowds and lights of the big city. Stop in a small corner coffee shop to start your day as you discover the quaint shops in downtown Blue Ridge Georgia, just up the road or Carter lake recreation just a few miles away.
Private rooms & Master Suite
Plush finishes smooth the rustic edges of our cabin so you can relax and recharge while you slumber. Quality appointments and linens will wrap you in comfort throughout your stay.
all of our rooms offer the following amenities
- Plush beding and hypoallergenic pillows
- Warm comforters for cool nights
- Air conditioning and forced air heating
- Thorough cleanings of every room between stays
- Full stock of towels for bath and jacuzzi and linens
- Warm wood floors for cozy toes!